Thursday, May 28, 2009

I just dont get it?!?!

So, the jerk guy I've been talking about,
I completely deleted him from my life.
My life, meaning Facebook, Myspace, blocked the guy from AIM, all that funky stuff.
I'm not exactly sure when or how he figured it out.
I picture him logging on to Facebook...
After checking his updates,
He, types in my name on the search bar, only to realize-
I'M NOT ON HIS FRIENDS LIST!
HA!
But, he called my best friend today.
I'm not exactly sure what it is he has to say or why he's calling her.
It doesn't make any sense.
Its like, every time I try to get away from this guy, he tries to be all involved or just around.
I came to the conclusion,
He's insecure.
I've noticed that a lot of the girls he dates, their all either virgins, or really sweet laid back girls.
Somewhere in the story, something goes wrong and they end up having some sort of a passive-aggressive relationship leaving the girl wanting more from him but maintaining the friendship.
He treats these girls amazingly and then drops them upon some new discovery of female flesh.
But he eventually regains their friendship to keep them hanging by a thread.
Its like, he doesn't really want the girl, but he adores the attention.
He's not really good looking, but he's very charasmatic,
and unfortunately, we allow him to get away with his nonsense.
I dont understand it...
His mom is beautiful, but somewhere along the lines of DNA,
things got screwed up
Its all really sad.




My mom.
She's funny.
She's EXTREMELY sickened by him.
She thinks he may be, nursing a secret that hes unwilling to reveal.
We were watching "The Fashion Show" on Bravo.
Rico Chapple.
My Mom thinks the two have a strong resemblance.



1 comment: