Thursday, June 18, 2009

Attack of the Deep V!!!! Aggghhh!!!


Look, I love the idea of guys with crisp clean -
"Yes, Im wearing the right size" Tee
Paired with Classic Levi's Slim- Straight denim, Banana Republic Gingham Short Jacket and Ralph Lauren Ranger Boot.
I appreciate it.
It makes me feel clean, lol.
But, hold on to your hats guys!
Your not off the hook.
DEEP V-NECK TEES!?!?
Who's idea was this- other than my ultra feminine neighbor who wore it in attempts to create the illusion of cleavage for his life partner?
Why are you doing this?
Now, because you guys wanna be all fashionable and follow the trend incorrectly,
Millions of women have just trained themselves to avoid eye contact with you.
Regardless of how straight you claim to be,
the Deep V-Neck Tee your wearing appears to be speaking differently.
Hey, hey, hey,...
Don't get me wrong.
I love guys who wear crew necks and v-necks.
No, I don't discriminate.
But, I just feel I have to inform you that when you wear this,
Your flashing a "Not available for YOUR gender" sign.
Take this into consideration, guys.
Please.
If not for me,
do it for the betterment of mankind.

2 comments:

  1. lmfaooooooooooooo not your gender lol how many times do we see good looking guys with "not ur gender" labels on their heads

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, good tip, mental note "never buy v tee shirts...women will think your gay"....noted :)

    ReplyDelete