Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Who's the Best?

So,...
I've been MIA from my blog.
I have someone who I would love to introduce to you guys.
My sister...
Seanice.
I can honestly say I have the best sister in the history of America!
I can date ALL the way back to the early 90's.
I was a mere adolescent.
Back then, I'd do the most rediculously stupid things ever.
Light the carpet with matches...
Iron the carpet...
Stack boxes on the shopping cart to see how high I'd get.
I was a truly strange kid.
But my sister,... she was the good one.
The smart one.
I'd get into so much trouble, and she'd take the blame for it.Broke the bathroom counter...
She took the blame...
For my 18th Birthday, took me on the greatest shopping spree ever!
Did my home work for me...
Supported my pursuit of music.
She's the best.
I havent been the most supportive and encouraging sister.
And, I feel that she deserves this acknowledgement.
Right now in life, she's taking summer classes at College of Staten Island.
She ended her second year at Clark-Atlanta University
and is continuing her degree in Business.
Freshman year of her college career,
She was awarded as the only freshman to maintain higher than a 3.5 GPA.
Although she's harrassing me to use my laptop,
She deserves any and everything she wants.
And If I can give that to her in any way,...
I will.
I LOVE YOU NANI!!
NANI NANI NA NA NANI!
And here she is!!!
(Lets all give her a round of applause!)








Oh,.. by the way...


She's officially a member of the Mac Fam Organization...


The FOOL's!


Her Fool Name? Rum Boogy Don... lol


The name says it all

Last But not least... This is for you!

Happy Birthday!

PAID IN FULL!!! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment