Sunday, August 9, 2009

What's a girl to do?

My best friend (Authuntik- SupaFlai) is away at her brothers wedding.
My cousin is away at drill for the Military,
And my sister is going away for school.

I, of course was blessed with the WRONG weekend off...
causing me to die alone of boredom.
That one special guy who's post will now remain in my draft, super MIA'd on me.
So, instead of spending an AMAZING weekend eating food, listening to music, and goofing around in the studio with Mr. Awesome,
I was forced to sleep for 18 hours, add music to my Ipod, attend a social function for the middle age, and accept the call in to work on Sunday.

Not to mention, I starved in the house, considering the beautiful stainless steel fridge is empty AND
I'm afraid to walk outside after the 15 year old kid pelted a mini rock at my leg because I didnt say goodnight to him and his prepubescent friends.

So, as I lay here in my full sized bed with distasteful flowered- quilted bedding,
I ask you all...
What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment